A Ball Seat Landing Collar is a component used when running hydraulic set Liner Hangers. The Landing collar is installed near the bottom of the liner string. This tool allows for the landing of a ball to hydraulically actuate up-hole tools. The landing collar also has a profile to stop and latch the liner wiper plug during the primary cementing operation, and a mating clutch design that prevents rotation during liner drill-out.
- Ball seat pressure is field adjustable without disassembly.
- Adjustable shear up to 5,000 psi
- Once ball seat is sheared, the ball and seat are contained within the landing collar so no debris flows downhole to foul the float equipment.
- Aluminum internal parts are PDC drillable
- Latching liner wiper plug profile:
- 5,000 psi pressure rating from above and below when plug/s are latched.
- Clutch profile prevents wiper plug/s from spinning during drill-out
- Full casing ID after drill-out Matching liner connections and material on outer housing
- Meets or exceeds liner tensile, burst and collapse ratings