OverviewWhen installing a Liner Hanger the Tie-Back Receptacle attaches to the Liner Top Packer and provides a sealing bore. This polished bore is used to tie the well back to surface, provide a sealing bore for fracturing operations or for landing a second trip packer in case of a liner-top leak.
- Sized to provide full bore ID for liner
- Honed/Polished ID for reliable sealing
- One-piece construction eliminates potential leak paths
- Junk Cover latch relief for securing latching debris barrier
- Standard lengths of 6, 10 and 15’. Custom lengths available
- Standard materials are L-80, P-110, and Q-125.
- Available in various other custom material grades