Hydraulic-Set Permanent Liner Hanger Packer
OverviewThe Hydraulic-Set Permanent Liner Hanger Packer is a downhole device used to suspend or “hang” long sections of oilfield casing inside a drilled open hole section of a well. This tool is specifically designed to be used in un-cemented liner applications where slotted liners or screens are used. This tool operates by hydraulically actuating bi-directional slips while simultaneously setting a packing element. Once set, the liner is firmly locked preventing both upward and downward movement. The annular space between the casing ID and the liner (liner top) is sealed.
- Reliable hydraulic slip activation
- No weld construction
- Steel slip construction eliminates premature breakage
- Short assembly length for use in deviated wells Integrated running sleeve
- A premium double threaded locking ring system assures the packer stays firmly set and sealed
- Full casing ID
- Matching liner connections and material
- Available with either Mechanical or Hydraulic release running tool.
- 10,000 PSI differential pressure rating
- V3 Rated
Pressure Rating:10,000 PSI