The Float Shoe is a check valve device run at the bottom of the liner allowing circulation while preventing back flow. During the cementing process, high external annular pressure is created. Check valve/s in the float shoe prevent cement from flowing back into the liner. Additionally, the check valve prevents well pressure kicks from returning up the drill pipe.
- Available in single or double valve configurations
- Several nose cone configurations available
- PDC drillable
- Positive sealing valves
- Full casing ID after drill-out
- Matching liner connections and material on outer housing
- Meets or exceeds liner tensile, burst and collapse ratings